Kaizen Certification for different competency levels
Kaizen Institute offers widely recognised third party certification for individuals in various continuous improvement roles.
The role of Kaizen Institute instructors is to:
- Coach and develop the training and facilitation skills of trainees
- Jointly oversee the improvement projects of your trainees
- Mentor the trainees through successful hands-on projects
- Certify trainees to be self-sufficient improvement leaders
- Gemba exercises on the client
- Improved team spirit
- Client tailered made schedule
The successful continuous improvement leader will not only demonstrate the ability to lead projects and deliver business results in safety, quality, delivery cost, cash and employee engagement, they will also become the “viral agents” within the organization to spread continuous improvement as trainers, coaches and cross-functional kaizen event leaders.